It's amazing what you can get done when you're in a bad mood and have some loud music. I've been trying to finish this pic for a while now and so I thought I'd clear my head and put some serious work into this pic finally. I want to eventually get some labels & text on this image so I'll post a revised version later but for now, here it is. I didn't thing the visor would turn out so well and so I have a version with the eyes off as well. I was concerned that the image looked to smooth and so I used a few textured brushes to rough up the design a little and I shade it differently in comparrison to everything else I usually do. I'm very pleased with how it turned out and after a few labels/decals, it should complete the design. Also, the space to the right was originally going to be for the pilot but towards the end, I thought it just might busy the design a little too much and so for now, I've left this BG simple with just the mech. The mech used is basically the MDG Sand Phantom though I changed the coloursto the low visibility scheme.